Easter Greetings! I trust you had a spirit filled weekend and are now “regrouping” toward the end of the program year and into the spring and summer season, when so many churches experience what they refer to as a “loss of momentum.”
But maybe in God’s economy all time is fertile time if you purposefully follow where God is leading. Worship would be a great thing to focus on with intention instead of leaving it fallow over the summer months.
In my new video logs, I detail some factors for change in worship:
- Watch about why worship, here.
- Watch about how the worship bridge gets broken, here
This summer, why not spend some time making worship changes? And then in the fall, you can do a fall launch and invite people back to something a little new and surprising and welcoming to new people as well as regulars.
- On the Townley Coaching website is a secure page for which you need a link, look at it here. If you don’t have the link that gets you past the opening page on the website, let me know and I’ll send it to you. You’ll find info on how to do a scrolling announcement loop and how to develop design and writing teams.
- If you haven’t yet read Building Worship Bridges, the book and workbook, summer might be a great time to take a team through the material. You can look at a few chapters and order books at www.BuildingWorshipBridges.com
- If you want several copies, let me know and I will be able to get you a discount, email@example.com
- If you want to schedule a seminar or consult, click here for info or email or call me. There are numerous affordable options.
Blessings to you in your journey to keep Building Worship Bridges